Kendall Jenner may not be the richest person in her family, but that didn’t stop her from becoming the highest-paid model in the world. For the second year in a row, the young reality star topped Forbes’ list of the most profitable models in the world.
Jenner came on top after earning $22.5 million. She scored her career-best in 2018 thanks to contracts with several popular brands, including Estée Lauder, Adidas, and Calvin Klein. She also received hefty paychecks thanks to numerous social media endorsements and involvement with the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Former Victoria’s Secret Angel Karlie Kloss was right behind, while Chrissy Teigen and Rosie Huntington-Whitely shared the third spot after earning $11.5 million each.
The World’s Highest-Paid Models In 2018
- Kendall Jenner ($22.5 million)
- Karlie Kloss ($13 million)
- Chrissy Teigen ($11.5 million)
- Rosie Huntington-Whitely ($11.5 million)
- Gisele Bundchen ($10 million)
- Cara Delevingne ($10 million)
- Gigi Hadid ($9.5 million)
- Bella Hadid ($8.5 million)
- Joan Smalls ($8.5 million)
- Doutzen Kroes ($8 million)